Benefits, Compensation & TestimonialsWhether you represent the buyer or the seller, our goal at Grand Estates is to help you realize your clients’ investment goals through our effective, transparent auction process. We are not in business to question your expertise. Rather, we simply want to work alongside you as partners to ensure you have the option of providing your clientele a unique selling or buying opportunity. Bottom line: we work hard on behalf of you and your clients.
With our vast experience in luxury property auctions, our proven marketing platform, and our ability to smoothly manage the entire auction process, Grand Estates offers agents like you a number of unique opportunities. We can help you set yourself apart from your fellow agents, enhance the value you provide your clients, and create buzz in a stagnant market or a challenging economy.
Benefits for Agents
Our proven marketing process attracts highly-qualified buyers from across the globe and produces a hassle-free, non-contingent contract for the highest market-driven price. Then, on the day of the auction, everyone involved enjoys the easy, transparent process of purchasing some of the world's premier luxury properties from highly motivated sellers. Of course, at Grand Estates, our services don’t end when the gavel falls. Thanks to our long-term relationships with an international network of agents, we consistently generate a steady flow of new buying and selling opportunities.
From a business perspective, working with Grand Estates provides you unlimited access to a talented support staff who is dedicated to working hard for both you and your client. We design and coordinate advertising, distribute marketing materials, and follow up on every inquiry. And, most importantly, we only get paid at closing – just like you.
Benefits for a Buyer’s Agent
- We provide you access to superior property offerings from motivated sellers who are willing to sell for a market driven price.
- You and your clients will receive comprehensive information and due diligence well before placing a bid on a property, This means you and your clients can research and inspect the property prior to bidding.
- There are no games or long negotiation periods between buyer and seller. On the day of the auction, you can be confident the seller is committed to sell, and you clients will enjoy the complete transparency of an open bidding forum.
- Through the transparency an auction offers, you clients can feel confident they are paying fair market value.
- If your client is the winning bidder, you will be compensated up to a 3% commission. And since properties sold at auction are “as is,” you can avoid contingencies and extended negotiations that might stall or even prevent a closing.
Benefits for a Seller’s Agent
- Our auctions, by their very nature, create a competitive bidding environment of prospective buyers, providing a singular forum in which a buyer can make a counter-offer in seconds to procure the property.
- Relying on your expertise about target buyers and the most effective media outlets, our marketing and PR teams create and execute a targeted integrated marketing program that creates global exposure and interest in the shortest period of time – regardless of how oversaturated the market might be.
- By working closely with you to help the seller take full advantage of our carefully planned auction process, we ensure a seamless selling experience for both you and your client.
- When your seller’s property is sold, you will be compensated with a full market rate commission. And since properties sold at auction are “as is,” you avoid the kind of contingencies and extended negotiations that can stall or even prevent a closing.
What real estate professionals say about us...
"It's no news to anyone that this is a very challenging real estate market; but I've discovered a solution for a few select properties. This new strategy I am using for luxury properties is especially useful in this slow market. Any seller who is seeking a means of selling a luxury property in an expedient/accelerated manner and is willing to accept the most competitive price the market can bear, I refer to Grand Estates Auction Company." - D. Laiacona, Sotheby's International Realty
"After meeting you in March on Summerland Key, I was introduced to the merits of a Grand Estates auction. I have discovered since then that all luxury auctions are not the same. I was convinced of your superior service previously, but am even more so now." - L. Ferringo, Coldwell Banker
"I wanted to take a moment to thank you for allowing me to work with Grand Estates Auction Company on the recent auction in Kapalua, Maui. As the realtor for the family, when they had it listed prior to auction, I know first hand the frustrations they experienced at being unable to find a suitable buyer for the property. It was a relief and also cause for celebration for everyone involved when the auction ended with a winning bidder. Even more amazing was that the buyer was from overseas and had not even seen the home in person." - L. Lowson, Lowson & Associates
For more information about partnering with Grand Estates, please call us at 1-800-552-8120.
View Our Past Auctionsmore info »
Don't see what you're looking for?
Tell us what you are looking for, and we will email you a custom alert with matching properties. All personal information will remain strictly confidential.more info »
As a real estate broker, I am speaking from experience when I rate your company as among the best I have ever encountered. After watching our show house languish on the market for 3 years, it was amazing to auction and close in just 12 days.- K. Weber
I had total confidence in my team and the absolute auction process. The process generated tremendous interest that far surpassed the activity level of a traditional listing and resulted in obtaining true market value for the property.- K. George, Atlanta, GA
I was very impressed with my experience with Grand Estates. The staff was helpful, friendly, personable, and detailed throughout the process. The auction was professional, honest, and trustworthy. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you again.- Marne Gleason, Naples, FL
I want to thank you for making the sale of my home such a success. I was deeply impressed with your skills, marketing and operations of your auction company. As a real estate agent and owner, your auction set a new standard for the Charleston market.- J. Near, Charleston, SC
I enjoyed my first experience with Grand Estates tremendously and I found the auction process to be very innovative and exciting. Both myself as the buyer's broker and my clients were treated with the highest standards of professionalism.- L. Mackarous, Montreal, QC
The biggest difference between Grand Estates and others is that they wait for something to happen and Grand Estates makes things happen.- S. & J. Epstein
After meeting you on Summerland Key, I was introduced to the merits of a Grand Estates auction. I have discovered that not all luxury auction companies are the same. I was convinced of your superior service previously, but am even more so now!- L. Ferringo, Florida Keys
This is the third auction I have had the pleasure of working with you on and have found your firm to be extremely professional and so very well organized. Your honesty, integrity and credible reputation are beyond reproach.- L. Romano, Indian Rocks Beach, FL
As a broker who had my client's home listed for 18 months, I was relieved to find a company to take on this very special property and expose it to as many buyers as possible. I am one broker who is very pleased to have my commission in such a short time.- R. Pinner, Lake Whitney, TX
Any questions we had along the way were always answered to the fullest by the Grand Estates staff, which only furthered my support and trust in the team. Everyone involved was professional and knowledgeable in representing our property at auction.- A. Goldstein, North Hampton, NH
Our sale has set a new standard for this area's market and our phone continues to ring with inquiries on how we were able to accomplish such a successful sale. My response has been and continues to be: hire experienced professionals like Grand Estates.- M. Reiswig, Arlington, TX
Any seller who is seeking a means of selling luxury property in an expedient manner and is willing to accept the most competitive price the market can bear, I refer to Grand Estates Auction Company.- D. Laiacona, Savannah, GA